Friday 3 June 2011

Dr Who Overdose: The Almost People.

Okay, this is a very very late blog but i've been so bogged down with revision, exams and then drinking I barely had time to breathe! So i'll keep this short and not waste your time and will make it up to you tomorrow.
Basically, the episode was fine. But so many screw ups. What was the point in the sneezy man? I thought there was going to be something important behind the sneezing, alas it was a pointless, crap bit of scriptwriting. Amy and Rory made up without so much as a slap, fight or harsh word passed. And finally, there was an actual surprise and twist to the story. I was not expecting that, and i'm certainly very much looking forwards to the next episode now. Although I did not enjoy seeing Amy with her legs wide open. I just had horrible images of ginger pubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment